Mobile app development is a big industry today. To build an application for your business, blog, idea is not easy as it takes a heavy investment of time and money. Fortunately, these days you don’t have to spend months and dollars to come out with an application. There are many mobile platforms available to help you build an application on a budget quickly with no prior knowledge of coding. It may be easy to build an application, but that requires all the work is constructing a good experience. Before we dwell upon individual software, we need to keep some basic fundamentals in mind pertaining to app development.
As a developer, your prime focus should be on your potential users and their problems. Make the navigation simpler so that it takes the user directly to the content needed. Don’t make them wade through long lists and tasks. As mobile apps launched in app stores are free of cost for global users, it is advisable for the developers to create lightweight apps that can be relished by the audience across the length and breadth of places barring connectivity challenges. Remember users are your key to success. Always keep your eyes and ears open to receive as much consumer feedback as possible as it will direct you towards better and improvised features.
Let’s take a look at some of the app development software out there that employees in Escale Solutions also use –
- Appery.io – Appery.io will generate a code for you when you click-and-drag your app into existence. Users unfamiliar with coding need go no further, but those who understand programming can easily take the generated code and tweak it to suit their purposes more exactly. This is the real strength of this app development software. You can use geotargeted notifications for specific customer bases and demographics. The apps can also run on an RSS feed and utilize a GPS sensor, which helps customers locate your business from anywhere. Since the builder runs in the cloud, there’s nothing to install or download, and it’s easy to get started quickly. It includes a visual editor using drag and drop components to build the UI. You can connect to any REST API and use it in your app, and instantly add a cloud database and backend to your app if you need to store data.
- TheAppBuilder – TheAppBuilder offers simple or customizable application templates to build your native iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows phone application. Using the HTML5 technology the app will work across lots of devices. You can add a wide range of content sections to your app: images, text, maps, contact details, and content feed from your website, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. The service automatically submits your application to the iTunes App Store, Google Play market or Windows Phone Marketplace.
- Appy Pie – Appy Pie is built for usability. You never need to add source code, making it great for beginners, but advanced app creators may not care for the limited levels of customization. If you want to build a mobile app, you will have to do so from scratch, rather than inputting a URL and importing content from your website. However, it has tools to create games, which is handy and can entice more consumers to download your app. Application store compatibility varies greatly with each pricing plan. Before choosing a plan, read the fine print.
- GoodBarber – With almost 50 themes, GoodBarber provides good quality and quantity. In terms of usability, GoodBarber ranks higher than average compared to other app builders on our list. The instant preview function is located at the center of the screen, while the options are available through a sidebar. That sidebar consists of header, menu and content tools. The interface is focused on introductory users. Coding is not necessary. GoodBarber has an intuitive user interface. It also has a great balance of tools and ways to reach your audience. It can allow you to create a great app landing page. It is great to enhance the design of your blog and to centralize your social networks’ contents.
- BiznessApps – BiznessApps provides a platform to help create mobile apps for businesses with a very simple process. It provides a wealth of features, including food ordering, shopping cart, loyalty programs, dynamic content, third-party integrations, push notifications, comprehensive analytics and more. The easy-to-use content management system allows you to create an app in minutes, and customize everything using pre-built designs or your own. There are also real-time previews to check your progress as you design and develop your app. You can instantly update your app online, and modify everything inside, without having to send your app for a lengthy update with Apple or Google. There are weekly webinars on how to build beautiful mobile apps using the BiznessApps platform, along with access to hundreds of tutorial articles, to help make the process even easier.
There are many other app development software out there. The best approach is to try the popular ones and see which one you’re most comfortable with.