Facebook speaks to a consistently advancing promoting stage and correspondence channel particularly given the ongoing news inclusion and bits of knowledge. As advertisers, we routinely hear client/prospect bits of knowledge about their perspectives of every single social medium channel which expects us to make very much educated, carefully determining choices in approaches to speak with our gathering of people. The accompanying insights feature some significant Facebook realities and can eventually assist you with navigating it better, expanding your arrival on venture (ROI), and prompting more noteworthy advertising achievement. The second from last quarter statistic refresh was given by Facebook on October 30, 2018, with the final quarter numbers to be discharged on January 30, 2019. The data beneath incorporates the most present data gave straightforwardly by Facebook in their reports to Wall Street. We will keep on updating you as often as possible when the data is refreshed straightforwardly from Facebook.
Bringing out the review of Core Data points and it’s updated on Wednesday, January 30, 2019. Source for this is Facebook’s official investor relations information. This complete information is updated officially once per quarter:
- As of 31st December 2018, over 2.32 billion monthly active users (MAU) were accounted, worldwide. 9 percent increase is seen in Facebook MAUs year over year. As compared for Q3 2018 is 2.27 billion MAUs. (Source: Facebook 30/01/2019) Facebook is essentially huge to disregard as an on-going part of your business’s digital marketing campaign.
(Related: 5 Easiest Programming Languages To Learn For First-Time Coders in 2019 )
- An increase of 23 percent is seen over December 2016 which accounts for 1.15 billion mobile active users (Mobile DAU). (Source: Facebook as of 01/02/2017) This is immensely critical and demonstrates the sensational development of portable traffic on Facebook. If it’s not too much trouble take note of this was the last official division gotten in IR public statements of a depiction of versatile DAU from different measurements. Mobile advertising revenue is accounted to be approximately 93 percent of advertising revenue for Q4 2018 up from 89 percent in Q4 2017.
- The average number of around 1.52 billion people is logged on to Facebook daily and are taken into account as daily active users (Facebook DAU). It represents a 9 percent increase. (Source: Facebook as 30/01/2019). Sixty-six percent of Facebook’s group of onlookers would be considered DAU versus Monthly Active Users (MAU). The Implication: A tremendous and immeasurably developing number of Facebook clients are dynamic and predictable in their visits to the site, making them a promising group of onlookers for your advertising endeavors. A growth was accounted across all the global regions for the Q4 2018.
- For December 2016, 1.74 billion mobile active users (Mobile Facebook MAU) are seen which is a 21% increase year over year. (Source: Facebook as of 02/01/2017).
- Daily, on an average, almost 10 million websites have been subjected to show Like and Share Buttons. (Source: Facebook as of 10/2/2014)
- In Europe, over 307 million people are on Facebook. (Source: Search Engine Journal) The Takeaway: This isn’t just a U.S. phenomenon – a worldwide market is available via Facebook.
- The most common age demographic accounted for on Facebook is 25 to 34 on an average of 29.7%. (Source: Emarketer 2012) What this implies for you: This is the practical objective statistic for some organizations’ advertising endeavors, and you get the opportunity to connect with these key shoppers on Facebook.
- At every second, five new profiles are created on Facebook. (Source: ALLFacebook 2012)
- Facebook users are 76% female (out of 100% of all females) and 66% male (out of 100% of all males). This detail is one that you truly need to consider in light of the fact that it’s looking at the level of all females against the level of all guys who are on Facebook. Sorry for the disarray. To burrow a little more profound investigate this examination which completes a vastly improved activity at clarifying the subtleties – Source: Brandwatch – https://www.brandwatch.com/2015/01/men-vs-women-active-social-media/)
- Between 1 to 3 pm, it is the highest traffic occurs mid-week. (Source: Bit.ly blog) On another note, a Facebook post at 7 pm will result in a larger number of snaps overall than posting at 8 pm (Source: Forbes). Go figure. How this can encourage you: You can possibly achieve more buyers and drive higher traffic to your site amid pinnacle utilization times, however, individuals might be bound to be increasingly occupied with the nighttimes. This measurement might be a factor when you are arranging social correspondence planning. (Additionally think about that Facebook has a worldwide crowd, so you might need to design around the time zone of your key market.)
(Related: SEO Interview Questions and Answers for 2019)
- 18% higher rate of engagement is observed on Thursdays and Fridays. (Source: Bit.ly blog)
- In a report, it’s been said that there is around 83 million fake profile online. (Source: CNN) Nothing is flawless, so dependably stay keen and vital in your endeavors. Additionally, counterfeit or not, these are as yet potential purchasers. There are different purposes behind phony profiles, including experts doing testing and research, and individuals who need to fragment their Facebook utilize more than is conceivable with one record.
- On a daily average, 300 million photos are uploaded. (Source: Gizmodo) Once more, this means that drew in clients; likewise, it means that there are a ton of photographs, just as other data, going after clients’ consideration, so focus on your endeavors deliberately.
- Every Facebook visit is of 20 minutes on average. (Source: Infodocket) What this implies for you: You could have a brief timeframe period to establish your connection, so use it carefully with pertinent, intriguing and extraordinary posts and offers so as to get the most profit for your endeavors.
- In a second, 510,000 comments and 293,000 statues are posted, and 136,000 photos are uploaded on Facebook. (Source: The Social Skinny) Once more, there are a ton of connected and dynamic clients, yet in addition, a tremendous measure of data viewing for their consideration, so quality and technique on your part matter.
- 4.75 billion pieces of content shared daily as of May 2013 which is a 94 percent increase from August 2012. (Source: Facebook)
- 50% of 18-24 year-olds wake up and open Facebook instantly. (Source: The Social Skinny) What this implies for you: Facebook is essential to these clients, and conceivably, whenever done effectively, so is the substance you post on it.
- One in five page views in the United States occurs on Facebook. (Source: Infodocket 2012) How this causes you: This is an enormous market on the web; on the off chance that you utilize internet based life showcasing endeavors on Facebook well, you could have immense comes back to appear for it.
- These days, many businesses have accepted that Facebook is critical for them. Almost, 42% of marketers. (Source: State of Inbound Marketing 2012) This is a swarmed commercial center, yet you can’t stand to sit it out, in light of the fact that chances are genuinely high that your opposition is there. The key is to utilize Facebook promoting accurately and attempt beyond any doubt that your endeavors emerge from the group.
- As of May 2013, 16 Million local business pages have been created. It is a 100 percent increase in account to 8 million in June 2012 (Source: Facebook). Facebook showcasing has changed how business is directed, and its utilization by neighborhood organizations to stretch out its business sectors keeps on detonating.
To learn more about Facebook statistics you’ll love the information from Facebook themselves (https://s21.q4cdn.com/399680738/files/doc_financials/2018/Q4/Q4-2018-Earnings-Release.pdf)